[Design Recruitment] amirisu + Brooklyn Tweed Book Project
[amirisu + Brooklyn Tweed book project]
Brooklyn Tweed and amirisu have been collaborating since before amirisu incorporated in 2014. And since we opened our physical store 7 years ago, we have always stocked BT yarns.
In the past few years, we have increased the variety of yarns we handle, and even started making our own original yarns, but our love for BT wool has not changed at all. I want to knit more various knits with Shelter, Loft, and Quarry! I decided to make a book together this time.
The amirisu designer team is also thrilled with this project. And I'm sure the designers reading this are also interested. With that in mind, I decided to solicit designs from all over the world this time.
I'm looking for some unisex designs from sweaters to accessories. The details are as follows.
(1) Choose yarn from Shelter, Loft, Quarry, Arbor, Peerie, Dapple, Tones. Multiple threads can be used if desired.
(2) The inspiration for this book is the work of Finnish architects and designers such as Alvar Aalto, Eero Saarinen and Maija Isola. (No problem for modern designers)
(3) Knitwear should be available in at least 11 sizes (women: XS-XXL, men: S-XXL). Please make kids sizes if possible. (Details of size will be provided)
(4) Small items should be available in at least 3 sizes (kids, adult S, adult L). (Details of size will be provided)
(5) Amirisu will specify the color of the sample later. Please do not knit samples with your submission unless you want to knit an extra piece yourself.
(6) When applying, please send us a sketch, a swatch, and a description of the design of the women's S size sample, which describes the approximate size and room for wearing. Please also let us know your Instagram and Ravelry accounts. I check my account to see if I have enough experience with pattern making and sizing. We also encourage you to submit multiple ideas.
(7) Please apply by email to email@example.com . The deadline is January 15 , 2022 . The book is scheduled to be published by the end of 2022 and will be available through retail outlets worldwide. A total of 12 to 14 patterns are expected to be posted.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Also in Blog
WALNUT Tokyoと WALNUT Kyotoで展示会を開催します。
amirisu SSS コレクション 2023。