A futuristic nylon yarn with a vivid color palette. Nylon thread is knitted into a hollow tube to form a material that is ideal for making bags, pouches, and other accessories as it does not stretch easily. It is also suitable for summer leisure activities and for making water-related items for the home as it is okay to get wet. With this unique yarn, even a simple design will have a special look and feel.
TUBE is designed by Asuka Hamada, designer of THERIACA.
Note: There is a risk of discoloration if left for a long time in a place exposed to the sun or fluorescent lights.
Ball put up
40 yards / 37 meters / 40 grams
US 11 (8.00mm) or larger・Crochet: K - L (7.00 - 8.00mm)
Gauge: DC: 10-11 stitches & 5.5-6 rows = 4"/10cm
Made in Japan
More about TUBE:
- TUBE is best suited for crochet. It is slippery and tends to twist when knitting. If using TUBE for knitting, please allow the yarn to untwist as you work.
- TUBE is slippery and has a special coating to add UV protection to prevent discoloration by sunlight. This coating may give off a little residue while working with it, this will come off with washing the finished work with water.
- DARUMA recommends joining new balls and securing ends with a knot on the wrong side of the work.
- Due to the nature of TUBE, it is difficult to get a clean finish when the yarn end is passed through the fabric. Tying a knot on the wrong side will be relatively inconspicuous.
- Knots may be unavoidable due to the manufacturing process.
- The color of the product images may differ from the actual product depending on computer settings.