Knitting pattern challenge!
Book cover challenges and cookbook challenges are popular in the streets. Encountering a book for the first time, or discovering an unexpected hobby of a close friend. I think it's a very nice project.
I want to do something with knitting too! I thought, I thought. Knitting pattern challenge! Please join us.
Create an opportunity to reflect on what you have knitted so far
my favorite! to send
If you share what you want to knit, it might be a chance for KAL?
Support the designer to introduce
If you would like to participate, please read the rules below and copy and paste them into your post if you like! We look forward to your contributions!
A. A pattern that you have knitted (designed if you are a designer) that you particularly like, or your number one (it's number one!) pattern
B. The pattern you plan to knit that you want to knit next
1. You can submit 2 photos, 1 each for A and B, at once or separately. Be sure to specify the pattern name and designer name, and tag if possible. Yarn if possible.
2. One photo per pattern, please. No split screen.
3. For the purpose of supporting designers, try to avoid free patterns if possible . I still recommend patterns that other people can buy.
4. Don't introduce someone just because you're on good terms with them, or because they're friends.
5. Tag 2-3 people you know with referrals. But it's OK without being tagged! Also, it's OK to start without being tagged!
#Knitting pattern challenge #knittingpatternhallenge @amirisushop